We’re looking for a friendly and professional pharmacy technician who has strong attention to detail. If you find it rewarding caring for the well-being of others and would like to assist people to achieve a healthier life, then we want you to join our team.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Completion of a Community College Pharmacy Technician Program.
- At least 1 year of related experience.
- Strong interpersonal skills, with a proven background of being customer service-focused and professional.
- Must be well-organized, able to use initiative with the ability to multi-task & prioritize workload.
- Must have knowledge of basic math and must be able to read, write, speak and comprehend fluent English; ability to
speak/comprehend a second language is desirable.
- Skills in using office equipment such as copier and cash register, and/or calculator.
- Proficiency in using a pharmacy computer system such as QS1, Nexus or Koroll is desirable.
- Must always adhere to and maintain absolute customer confidentiality.
40-hour workweek. Willingness to work evenings, weekends, public holidays and flexible hours if required.
CI$10.00- CI$ 15.00 per hour, depending on experience.
Kirk Market offers its team members a company-sponsored pension plan, health insurance plan, vacation and other competitive benefits.
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSIONS: 31 August 2021
CAYMANIANS ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY.
ONLY QUALIFIED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED FOR INTERVIEW.